Sunyoung Jun Loop Draft 2

Here is my second draft.

This is completely different then my first draft. I flipped my whole draft one because I could not seem to add any voice to it.MY draft too sort of has a happy feel to it.

I still have a lot of editing(trial and error) things to work on.

The Dochtermann helped me the basic important thing about recording, EQ, and more.

The logic lessons helped me get the idea of recording and editing.

BAsics of recording

Room Set up

Important things about Microphone

7 thoughts on “Sunyoung Jun Loop Draft 2

1. I like how you sampled your voice and used it as a backbeat. The tracks seem a little too condensed. Try making each portion of the song longer or instead of changing the tone of the song, repeat a section again. Also, try changing the pitch of your voice so that it matches the tone of each section.

2. I agree with the other commentors about how cool it is that you used your own voice to create a beat! That was a really smart and unique way to incorporate vocals. However I also have a hard time finding a basic melody for the song as well. Try sticking with one beat and then adding audio loops/instruments to create a basic melody. Can’t wait to hear the final product!

3. Very happy/positive song! And cool use of your own voice, however when the strings are added, it sounds strange, I don’t see a constant melody. Try not to turn off the beat too quickly.

4. I agree with the others in regards to what you did with your voice. I would have never thought to do something like that. It sounds neat.

5. I like the beat you’ve created and how the song is nice and light. I also didn’t notice that you made your vocals into the beat! I thought it was a loop in Logic! Very creative.

6. I didn’t even notice the beats are your voice. I love how you start your song with electronic music and change it to guitar and other instruments. Nice transition!

7. I really like how you took your voice and made it almost the beat of the song. It sounds pretty original but moves into a bunch of different parts of the song so that kind of confused me.