Here’s what I have of my Logic song so far. I’m still not exactly sure where I’d like to take this but I’ll figure something out. I have a few other ideas that I’ve started separately, but I’ve made the most progress on this one. Maybe I’ll incorporate some of my other ideas. Anyways, as far as Logic lessons go, learning how to quantize and use the piano roll editor has been a huge help in keeping my parts clean and precise. I’ve also started digging into automation, compressors, and changing EQ levels. I haven’t been able to do much of that on this song yet, but at least I’m starting to get familiar with it.