Loop Project Draft 1!

Screen Shot 2017-01-27 at 2.13.34 PM

This is my pretty rough draft for the loop project. This is my first time using Logic x and I though the lesson was really insightful for a beginner like myself. I really enjoyed messing with the tempo and mixing a couple different genres. It was sunny out when I started the project and it reminded me of Jamaica and Mexico, so I’m planning on adding some Spanish vocals and shortening it up for the loop project.

5 thoughts on “Loop Project Draft 1!

1. Dude! This loop was soo cute! As soon as I started listening to it, I started dancing! Makes me ready for spring break!

2. I have to agree with everyone else who commented on this post, I really felt like I was on vacation! Sadly we are still in school, but this gives us more reason to push hard through the semester. Looking forward to more.

3. YES! Loving the rhythm in your piece. Makes me want to take a warm vacation! I would definitely shorten the part with the vocals and then maybe another section or variation could be added?

4. Even though you said it reminded you of Jamaica and Mexico, when I heard the intro it reminds me of Hawaii.