Midi Loop song draft Lily

WindowImage

Hey guys! Sorry for the late submission but I was having a hard time putting it together in a way that I was happy. Either way, here is a very rough draft of where I want my song to go. I was inspired by very experimental sounds and an out of this world kind of environment. I ┬álove softer, more smoother music so I gave it a short. The update on logic was tricky because a lot of the key commends ended up changing but it was all manageable. This is the first time I ever made a song with loops and I’m really excited on how this is gonna come. I think after I edit and finalize it, I will post lyrics, but for the moment, enjoy!

8 thoughts on “Midi Loop song draft Lily

1. I really like this lily and i really liked the countdown and other voices you used. I kinda agree with a little more kick but at the same time not too much.It is so relaxing and i look forward to the final project.

2. Ohhhh snap! Out of this world, and a countdown, I see what you did there! The song is very different but I can dig it, however there were few times where you were talking and it was a little difficult to clearly hear what you were saying. For example around 4 min when you start talking it’s a little unclear then it clears up and then becomes unclear again to me. Also i think the previous comments about the kick at the begging and the adjusting the volume at the begging were good comments. Also you should be happy this is a great start towards your final project.
    -Easy E

3. Ohhhh snap! Out of this world, and a countdown, I see what you did there! The song is very different but I can dig it, however there were few times where you were talking and it was a little difficult to clearly hear what you were saying. For example around 4 min when you start talking it’s a little unclear then it clears up and then becomes unclear again to me. Also i think the previous comments about the kick at the begging and the adjusting the volume at the begging were good comments. Also you should be happy this is a great start towards your final project.

-Easy E

4. I agree with everyone that the flow was great. I also agree that maybe a stronger kick could help the song but I am worried that maybe drums might put off the flow since it feels more unique of a flow.

5. I loved it! However the vocals seemed a little above the rest of the mix, and adding in some drums I think would really do the song justice.

6. I really love the flow of this song! I agree with the previous comment, the countdown is a really cool touch. You did a really good job keeping the song flowing smoothly, the only advice I have is to maybe have a stronger kick in the drum using the EQ and compress it a little bit because the snare is really loud and takes away from the smoothness. And higher the volume of your voice, girl! I love it <3

7. I loved how you experimented with the soundbites, especially when you implemented the countdown for the intro. Nice first loop.

8. This is great! I really like how you switched between singing and spoken word. There were a few places where I thought you could level out the volume a little more, for example, the beat at the beginning was pretty loud. Cant wait to see your finished project.