Don’t know the title yet

Hey, guys so this is what I’ve been working on. This is definitely still a very rough draft in terms of me cleaning stuff up, however, I like where it is heading. I haven’t started on any lyrics but if you think you would want to sing or rap or play an instrument on track let me know! In terms of criticism, I want you guys to be brutally honest with me. I’m still a little iffy about the drum line that I have on it, I like that it’s a little funky but I’ve listened to it so much that to me it fits in the song but others might not think that. Some inspiration for the song was Location –  Khalid(where I got the chords) and Proud Family – Tory Lane( where I kinda got the slowed down vibe). Also, this song has some low lows and some mid lows but computer speakers probably won’t catch them so headphones are recommended at the moment. Also when you comment can you let me knoThanks for

Also when you comment can you let me know the following please:

• What worked?
  • What didn’t work?
  • How did you listen to it (ie. earbuds, studio headphones, speakers, etc.)?

Thanks for listening and commenting everyone!

Screen Shot 2017-02-23 at 12.28.36 PM

3 thoughts on “Don’t know the title yet

1. I listened to it on my headphones once and then on my laptop speakers and I think it sounds a lot better on headphones. Anyways, I really enjoyed the Location chords! super neat. Excited for the finished product

2. Very nice rhythm in this! The keys are overbearing though and the lows are a bit much when you listen on headphones. I’d say to bring them down a bit and continue to add but this could be something really crazy!

3. I really like this sound and totally see where you are pulling in inspiration from Location. All I have to say is that it is very short and ends very suddenly. Maybe once you add in the lyrics and finish everything up, come up with a more final outro.